Many businesses are advertised on more than one site, often with different pricing and content about the business itself. Sorting the ‘wheat’ from the ‘chaff’ can be a time consuming activity and often proves unfruitful. Substantial costs can also be incurred engaging accountants, financial advisers and solicitors
We are Business Brokers. We can use our experience to very quickly assess whether or not a business offered for sale is worth pursuing. Our fees are offered on a consulting basis and for a relatively small fee, you will be advised on what is worthwhile investigating further and what is not. We will save you $1,000s and your time as well. Thereafter, you may like to engage us further to do a more thorough assessment.
Obviously, we cannot act for business buyers where we represent a business owner or seller.
Products that you will find helpful, include, but are not limited to:
- An initial investigation into the business sales market for business opportunities meeting a business buyer’s criteria, seeking out opportunities and culling those not worthwhile perusing;
- Advice on the price that should be offered and the terms and conditions that should accompany such an offer to buy a business;
- Recommending where time and resources could be gainfully spent;
- Conducting ‘in depth’ assessments of businesses for Business Buyers and making recommendations on the value of the business concerned and the terms and conditions under which it should be acquired;
- Representing business buyers in negotiations with the Seller or the Seller’s Business Broker to reach, or otherwise, a price and a practical workable arrangement to acquire the business;
- Assisting with the conduct ‘due diligence’ prior to any final commitment being made; and
- Other work for Business Buyers needing assistance on a case by case basis.
If you would like assistance in buying a business please call one of our Business Brokers and Business Valuers: